From Fellrnr.com, Running tips
An easy to use web site for Garmin owners. The interface is very smooth, and similar to Dailymile.com in look and feel. Ratings (out of 5)
- Ease of use: 4 - Works very nicely with Garmin GPS.
- Reporting and analysis: 2 - Some reports, but no detailed analysis
- Social: 4 - Very easy to share workouts on Facebook, etc.
- Flexibility: 2 - There are some options for reporting, but not many. No custom data can be added. Can export data to Excel.
- Data Capture: Supports Garmin only.
- Summary: A reasonable option for Garmin owners.
- The importance of a training log, which includes a list of logging applications and web sites
- SportTracks - The best training log, with extensible functionality via plugins. This is my top recommendation for serious runners.
- Dailymile - This is my top pick for social logging. Casual runners can use this site as their only training log, or combine it with SportTracks fir more sophisticated analytics.