I've only just started trying out RunningAHEAD.com, but it seems like a nice site. It has some of the best reporting and analytics I've seen in a web site (see images below). The ability to output the data to Excel gives extra flexibility. It also has a Facebook application that allows you to add a tab to your Facebook page showing your workouts as well as allowing posting of workouts to Facebook. (At the time of writing the app is hard to find - search for it on Facebook, not RunningAHEAD.com)
Ratings (out of 5)
- Ease of use: 4 - Quite easy to use, though not as smooth as Dailymile.com.
- Reporting and analysis: 5 - extensive reports, and output to Excel.
- Flexibility: 4 - Good reports and the options of input a selection of data
- Social: 4 - Good integration with Facebook + some forums within the site.
- Data Capture: 2 - Support for Garmin GPS
- Summary: A very nice site
2 See Also
- The importance of a training log, which includes a list of logging applications and web sites
- SportTracks - The best training log, with extensible functionality via plugins. This is my top recommendation for serious runners.
- Dailymile - This is my top pick for social logging. Casual runners can use this site as their only training log, or combine it with SportTracks fir more sophisticated analytics.