From Fellrnr.com, Running tips
This is a Polar only web site which includes some of the details that are available from Polar ProTrainer desktop software, but is not as rich. Ratings (out of 5)
- Ease of use: 3 - Easy to use, but occasionaly glitches.
- Reporting and analysis: 2 - Some caned reports.
- Flexibility: 2 - Reports did have some options, but nothing very flexible .
- Social: 0 - No option to share workouts online. For a web based solution this is unforgivable.
- Data Capture: Polar HRM only.
- Summary: Use Polar ProTrainer instead.
- The importance of a training log, which includes a list of logging applications and web sites
- SportTracks - The best training log, with extensible functionality via plugins. This is my top recommendation for serious runners.
- Dailymile - This is my top pick for social logging. Casual runners can use this site as their only training log, or combine it with SportTracks fir more sophisticated analytics.