Garmin Training Center
From Fellrnr.com, Running tips
This is the Garmin equivalent to Polar ProTrainer, but I found it very poor quality. The interface is clunky and the reporting is very limited. Ratings (out of 5)
- Ease of use: 2 - very clunky software.
- Reporting and analysis: 0 - I could not find any reporting information in the software.
- Flexibility: 1 - Few reporting options.
- Social: 0 - No option to share workouts online.
- Data Capture: Garmin GPS required.
- Summary: Best avoided.
- The importance of a training log, which includes a list of logging applications and web sites
- SportTracks - The best training log, with extensible functionality via plugins. This is my top recommendation for serious runners.
- Dailymile - This is my top pick for social logging. Casual runners can use this site as their only training log, or combine it with SportTracks fir more sophisticated analytics.