From Fellrnr.com, Running tips
Revision as of 14:40, 22 October 2014 by User:Fellrnr
- Nutrition is Important
- Mid Run Fueling
- Beetroot and Running Performance A simple way of improving your performance.
- Nutrient Timing When you eat is more important than what you eat! Covers optimum sports drinks, as well as recovery.
- The Runners Diet and Weight Loss
- Magnesium My favorite micronutrient. It's critical for runners, but also good for migraines and preventing diabetes
- Glycemic Index
- Quercetin (FRS) Quercetin is the active ingredient in the FRS products
- MSM and Migraines
- GOMAD Grazing
- Sleep and Obesity