From Fellrnr.com, Running tips
One of the most common questions is "how do I get faster?"
- Why compression clothes?
- Heat Acclimation Training
- Impact of Heat on Marathon Performance
- Downhill Running Why uphills are easy and downhills are important
- Scientific research into running tends to focus on Aerobic Capacity (V̇O2max), but Running Economy is likely to be a bigger factor for most runners who have been training for a few years.
- Electrical Muscle Stimulation
- Beetroot and Running Performance A simple way of improving your performance.
- High Intensity Interval Training and Tabata
- Altitude Training