From Fellrnr.com, Running tips
I have developed many applications, webpages, and plug-ins for running.
- Grade Adjusted Distance, calculating distance from a GPX file
- Garmin Foot Pod Calibration Known to work with 910XT, 310XT, and 610.
- Timed Race Chart (online) Generate a pace chart for timed races, such as 24 hour races.
- VDOT Calculator (online)
- Marathon Pace Band (online)
- KetoAnalysis Analyzes a picture of a ketostix.
- Running Efficiency Calculator and Alternative Efficiency Calculator
- Hypoxic Timer Software for Intermittent Hypoxic Exposure
- Wiki Missing Link Finder Not a running utility but a tool for finding missing links in Mediawiki
- Software Used If you want to know what software I use.
- Running heat calculators
- Running Heat Model The math behind the heat calculators
- Perceived Temperature For Runners What will the temperature feel like when running?
- Heat limited running pace How fast can you run at different temperatures/humidities?
- Optimum Running Temperature What's the ideal temperature to run at?