Ketogenic Ratio Diet
From Fellrnr.com, Running tips
This is the traditional Ketogenic Diet for Epilepsy. This diet has a strict controls over calorie intake and the ketogenic ratio, which is typically between 3:1 and 4:1. The diet is normally started with a hospital stay and includes a short fast.
1 See Also
- The classifications and types of Low Carbohydrate Diet.
- An introduction to the Ketogenic Diet.
- My experiences with ultrarunning on the Ketogenic Diet
- How the Ketogenic Diet can be used for the treatment and management of disease.
- Health Risks of the Ketogenic Diet
- The time frame and changes that occur with Ketoadaptation
- What are Ketones
- The pros and cons of the Ketogenic Diet for athletes
- The Types of Ketogenic Diet
- My Ketogenic Recipes
- Non-Ketogenic Low Carbohydrate Diets